Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 30: Inspired by a Tutorial

After looking at a bunch of nail art tutorial videos on You Tube I finally decided to do these cute little Owls from Renierainyday. I went along with the colors that she used and added a couple of contrasting colored owls as accent fingers. These were so easy to do and look way cute. I will definitely be doing these again this fall.


It has been 30 Days now since I started this challenge and just now realized that it was changed to a 30 day challenge because there are only 30 days in the month.

I am such a goof. lol. Well this is it. I have completed the 31 day challenge even though it was only 30 days. I am so happy that is over now. I had fun doing a bunch of art that I been meaning to do and looking at everyone else's post was very inspirational and I will totally be motivated for the next couple of months with different thing to try.


Colors I used:
Sinful Colors "Rain Storm", "Innocent", "Ruby Ruby", & "Soul Mate"
Orly "Blue Collar"
Finger Paints "Bauhshaus Burgundy"

No comments:

Post a Comment