Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 18: Half Moon




Hello Hello. Today's Challenge is the half moon. I am not really good at doing half moons cus my lines always come out messy and I don't like the way that they look. I know I can go get some reinforcement stickers but, I always forget and I don't have any just laying around.

Anyways...

Today I wanted to try out the half moons that I was so fascinated with from The Daily Nail. Hers are totally amazing. As for mine they're just OK. I also had the idea in my head of doing a half sun on top of the clouds that I did on Day 5 : Blue Nails. This too came out just OK. I think that if I would have had a bit more time to focus on them instead of making sandwiches and grabbing socks, that they would have came out a bit better. Oh well. I love my kids.





 
So That's it!
 
Colors I used:
 
OPI "Oh Waiter', "Fly", & "No Room for the Blues"
Sinful Colors "Pull Over", "Soul Mate", & "Snow me White"
Pure Ice "French Kiss"
Sally Hansen "Mellow Yellow" & Wet Cement"
China Glaze " Liquid Leather"

No comments:

Post a Comment