Sunday, September 9, 2012

Day 10: Gradient Nails

For today's Gradient nails I wanted to go outside of the nail box and incorporate something into a gradient. Simple flowers is what I came up with. I originally was gonna go with one primary color but, I couldn't decide. therefore, I went with an array of gradient Flowers.




I had done flowers like these in a post I did on tumblr.


Colors I used:
( In order from Thumb to Pinkie)

Essie "Mod Square"& "Big Spender"
Finger Paints "Pretty as a Portrait"
Sally Hansen "Lacy Lilac"
Essie "Splash of Grenadine"
Sinful Colors "Amethyst"
Sinful Colors "Luminary"
OPI "In my back Pocket"
Loreal"Tangerine Crush"
Sally Hansen "Mellow Yellow" & "Green with Envy"
China Glaze "Starboard"
OPI "No room for the Blues"
Ice "French Kiss"
Sinful Colors "Rain Storm'
Sinful Colors "Pull Over" & "Snow me White"
So Easy Stripe rite "Green"

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I love this! Very summery :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much! This is a great take on the gradient manicure and I can't wait to recreate it next Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are a nice take on gradient nails!

    ReplyDelete