Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 17: Glitter


Yay Glitter! I was kinda happy for today's Challenge because what I had in mind was sticking straight to glitter. I could have added some stamping or some kind of art but no, this is what I went with.

I originally wanted to have some glitter placement designs but, I ran out of time. Having to place all of the accent nail's glitter was enough work for one morning. I had to get the kiddos off to school so, I stopped there. Glitter placement is tedious work!

I always LOVE how it comes out. So, it is well worth the work. It's unfortunate that I have to take this off tonight in order to continue with the Challenge. OH Well.




  As you can see I did an indoor and outdoor shot of these because I wanted to catch how awesome the glitter sparkles. Unfortunately, I wasn't successful. These photos don't give the sparkle of the glitter any Justice.

Colors I used:

Essie "Big Spender"
Orly "Bubbly Bombshell'
Clare's "Disco"

No comments:

Post a Comment