Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 24: Rhinestone Rain





I have never put so many rhinestones on my nails before. This is surely a special occasion type of mani. It feels so cool having all of these stones on my nails. I find myself rubbing my fingers over my nails constantly.

i feel bad though using up so many stones knowing that they are going to fall off in a day or two. I used nail glue to stick them on an a thick top coat of Seche Vite. I don't think that they will go anywhere as long as I'm not too rough on them.

For the larger stones I used cheap rhinestones from a wheel that I got at an indoor swap meet. It was only $2. I added some Swarovski crystals too. They are the clear smaller ones and you can totally tell the difference from the sparkle that they I've off.

I only did one hand because I thought that I would end up taking it off to to my last challenge day but I'm about to do the other hand and keep them on for a couple of days and finish my challenge after I take them off.

Colors I used:

L'oreal "Tangerine Crush"


No comments:

Post a Comment