Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 13: SHATTER



Day 13: In the Wah Nail Art Book they call this design is called "Shatter". Although their polish is called "Smash-Up". WAH Nails has their own line of "Wah Nail"polishes under Models Own brand.

I don't own any of their polishes because I would have to order them online because I don't know of any stores that would carry them.

Anyways, I have the OPI Shatter brand but, it's all chunky. I didn't feel like spending $8 on a new bottle of OPI or China Glaze because there are so many other brands out here for a fraction of the price and they all work exactly the same. I ended up buying Maybelline Color Show "Shredded" a few weeks ago at Walmart for $2. It worked out perfectly on today's mani.

Colors I used:

Sally Hansen "Mellow Yellow"

Santee "Beach Clue"

Maybelline Color Show Shredded "Carbon Frost"

No comments:

Post a Comment