Sunday, December 16, 2012

Reindeer & Snow Flakes




I Know! I have been slacking. I had done some other Christmas nails this month but no posting. What a bad bad blogger. They were nothing special though just some copy cat stuff.

Anyways,
I did these on my daughter last week. She has been wanting me to add bling to her nails. She has had this design for a week now and it still looks great. And YES she still has the gem on it. I am so proud of her. She doesn't bite her nails and I always have to file them down because she's not aloud to have long nails in gymnastics.


 
I used Bundle Monster Plate 323 and some holo glitter placement for the snowflakes.
 
Colors I used:
 
Orly "Blue Collar"
Finger Paints "It Baroque"
Sinful Colors "Snow me White"
Sinful Colors "Black on Black" China Glaze "Sunset Sail"
Claire's "Disco"



No comments:

Post a Comment