Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree



Hi. I did these nails using the sponge technique where you ad the polish to the sponge in layers and then sponge it on top of a white base. That was the biggest pain in the ass and I will never do it that way again. I will do it my usual way of sponging each color on at a time and blending them together. Way less mess.

Then I added green dots in a pyramid style to create the tree and a brown square for a stump.

Lastly, I used glitter placement to add garland and a star.

I loved how these came out. They took quite a bit of time to do because of the glitter but, it was well worth it to have all that sparkle.

Colors I used:
Sinful Colors "Innocent" & "Amethyst"
Finger Paints ""It Baroque"
Essie "Play Date"
Wet n Wild Fergie "Hollywood Walk of Fame"
Icing "Love it"

No comments:

Post a Comment