Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Olympics 2012




I am so excited about the Olympics!. I am a real gymnastics fan and that is probably what I am most excited about. This mani is dedicated to The USA Gymnastics Teams. I can't wait!.


My Thumb has the Olympic rings along with 2012 written above them. I tried using a brush for this design. After failing miserably twice I decided to do the tooth pick method. It turned out OK after having to clean up a little with some white polish.









I had to have the US flag to represent my lovely country. Along with the British flag because the games are in London this year.

Because Gymnastics is my favorite thing from the Olympics I did the USA Gymnastics symbol on my ring finger.

My pinkie finger has the gold medal that every country wants with this year's purple ribbon.



Colors I used:

Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby, Pull Over, Amethyst, Savage, Snow me White, & Black on Black

China Glaze Starboard

Pure Ice French Kiss & Jaguar

Stripe Rite Red , White, Black & Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment