Saturday, May 4, 2013

#nailartmay Day 4 "Star Wars"

Hello Hello,

Today's nail challenge is Star Wars. Unfortunately I am not a big fan. I have seen only one of the movies all the way through once. They're cool, just not my thing. Anyways, after searching online for about an hour at pictures I finally found what I was looking for.

These little guys were so cute and exactly what I wanted. I was originally going to pick 5 characters but, when I saw these it had exactly 10. How perfect is that?

So here they are...



 
 
 
These were only so hard to do because I has to do something so different for each of my 10 nails. I used a long nail art brush, dotting tool, small nail art brush, polish and acrylic paint.
 
I am so happy with how these came out. It was just how I envisioned it.
 
I would list the polishes I used but, there were too many. I hope you like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment