Thursday, April 25, 2013

Coral & Gold

Hello,

Today's post is using my favorite color this spring. I am so into coral colors teal and gold. I absolutely love the combo of all three or even each by itself. Today I went with a coral cream color and a glitter fade on top. The glitter I used is from Floss Gloss this is my go to for gold glitter. It has a holo hue and the glitter goes on perfectly with just 2 coats. It's $8.00 for .18 fl oz. which seems a lot for the quantity but, it's the quality that counts.




 
I absolutely loved this look. I wish I would have taken a better picture that captured the holo in the glitter. My pictures didn't do this polish justice.

Colors I used

Julie G "Bikini"
Floss Gloss "Stun"

1 comment:

  1. Love this mani on you! The price seems a little steep but totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete