Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 14-16

I wasn't able to make any posts the past couple days... I was just so busy. My daughter had a gymnastics meet and my home was getting fumigated today. So, I have 3 posts in 1 today.



This is Day 14: Zebra

I have done Zebra in so many ways except in its' natural state. So, I decided to follow the book and do it in white. Very simple.

Colors I used:

Sinful Colors "Snow me White"

Black Striper




Day 15: Bows

This is so darn cute! I followed the colors in the book on this one too because I just loved the look.
Even though you can place the bow anywhere I liked the look of it on the tips for this mani.

Colors I used:

Sally Hansen "Fairy Teal"

Nina Ultra Pro (The label fell off) Sorry

Black & White Striper



Day 15: Roses

This is something that I just learned to do a couple of months ago. I don't know why I never tried to do roses but, they are so easy and look amazing. maybe I was intimidated because they look like they're hard to do.

Colors I used:

Sinful Colors "Snow me White", "Ruby Ruby", "Pink Forever"

Maybelline "Iced Queen"

Millani nail art "Green Sketch"

Black Striper

No comments:

Post a Comment